Hy,

Because my machine random time Orca launching and exiting in Unity Greeter, I very would like making a debug.out file to correct determining what happening this situation in Orca level before I report a bug with proper place, Launchpad or upstream. When this problem is happening, this situation Orca only read following messages:
"Welcome to Orca.
Good bye."

After this, if I press two time the CTRL+S keystroke, Orca launch correctly, and the login screen are usable, except the user list default selected item is not focused. Unfortunately in /var/crash directory not have any crash file to send automaticaly a report with apport-cli or ubuntu-bug commands.

How can possible change running Unity Greeter Orca command to pass the --debug-file=anydebugfile.out parameter? Technical this is possible?

Prewious, with oldest GNOME releases possible change Orca launch command with gconftool-2 -s -t string /desktop/gnome/applications/at/visual/exec 'orca' command.

Attila