So this is what we all hoped and it is the best that could happen in the recent times.
Thanks for coordinating this and getting it done.
I see more and more progress happening with Ubuntu and Unity 2d for accessibility. Can I just update my existing installation on 4th april to get the same effect, or is it necessary to actualy download the new daily build?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

On 03/04/12 07:18, Luke Yelavich wrote:
Hey folks,
> From reading a few emails on both the Ubuntu accessibility list and the Orca
list, I saw many users reporting that when they enabled Orca after live CD startup
and then chose to try Ubuntu, that they were taken into a Unity 3D session, which
as we all know, is not as accessible as Unity 2D, which is what should load. I'm
happy to report that I have reproduced the bug, and have also found a fix. This
fix should be in the next daily build of Ubuntu 12.04, which is to be the April 4,
2012 build. If people could please download this daily build, enable Orca at
startup as usual, and choose Try Ubuntu, that would be appreciated. You should now
be taken into a Unity 2D session. Please let me know if this is not the case for
you.

Luke