Hy Krishnakant,

This is very simple:
Launch for example Libreoffice Writer.
Goto tools menu, and activate preferences menu.
In the default focused tree view press two down arrow key, you will be land the memory related preferences. Search TAB key the enable quick start check box, and if this check box is unchecked, press SPACE key. Finaly, go to tab key with ok push button, and activate with SPACE or ENTER key.
Don't need repeat this steps under Libreoffice Calc.
After you doed this preference change, feel free close Libreoffice Writer.
When you next time log in your account and try launching Libreoffice Writer or Libreoffice Calc, you will be experiencing Libreoffice apps launching more faster. For example, my machine if quickstart enabled, Libreoffice apps launching about two, maximum four second. I always use this possibility my machines, because I work lot of time with Libreoffice apps.

Attila