Hi Guy and all.
This is confirmed.
I tried to found some tracebacks in orca's debug but they are not present.
One observation is that when I restart orca, I receive a crash in unity-2d.
This doesn't happen everytime.

On 04/14/2012 09:50 PM, Guy Schlosser wrote:
Hi all, I noticed a Unity 2d/hud regression after installing updates
last night. If I press alt, orca says "hud pane, then is silent when I
type in the box. I've even tried a few up/down arrows, with no feedback
from orca. Is this a known bug? If not, has anyone else noticed this? To
resolve, I've tried reloading orca with 'orca --replace', but there's no
change. If this isn't a known bug, consider this a heads up. Have a good
weekend, and keep up the excellent work. Ubuntu precise is coming along
very nicely.

Thanks,

Guy