The only thing I find irritating these days with 12.04 is that Orca
has a hard time working with nautilus.
If one has to browse through home folder or documents etc, Orca takes
a lot of time to respond to the navigation using arrow keys.
Else all is working fine, at least at my end.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.