Hy,

In Precise partner repository Skype upgraded with 4.0.0.8-0oneiric1 version.
This version native with qt-atspi how can possible accepting keyboard with incoming calls? Have any useful shortcut for Skype 4.0 with accepting incoming call?

If I remember right oldest releases in the options dialog/notifications page have a check box with possible toggling on/off the popup notification window presenting. If I remember right if the prewious versions the incoming call part the display popup notification possibility is unchecked, Skype present a window with possible accepting the call. Now, default the display popup notification in incoming calls part is checked and I think grayed, so unable to change the check box state to I want seeing incoming call related window with normal dialog. The 2.2.35 version prewious I wonderful to possible accept incoming calls with Orca and qt-at-spi. With 4.0 version I hear only incoming call ringing sound and without sighted assistance I unable to accept the incoming call.

Attila