Good to know I will be checking this out soon.

On 10/02/2012 06:35 PM, Dave Hunt wrote:
Hi,

I installed this remix to a flash drive; the live system booted with no errors. Access to the shell seems improved over shell access in Precise. The included GNumeric, Abiword, and Evolution are not accessible. Epiphany browser (included instead of Firefox) seems to work and be accessible, though I didn't try many sites. Access to the GNOME terminal is sufficient. Given all this, I attempted an installation to my hard drive. The installer's initial screen is accessible, but once I hit the 'continue' button, the installer is no longer accessible. I looked in the terminal and saw, for each line of what would be the dialogue where installer talks about proprietary software and prompts for whether to install this, a message "toolkit does not exist" follows. Maybe I'll try this again on Quantal's release day.

Cheers,

Dave

Home page http://www.jnadeau.org
Accessible Computing Foundation http://www.accessiblecomputingfoundation.org