Hello,
does orca reliably start and work on login screen in 12.10?
Once the system is installed using the built-in installer it installs unity I assume. I have never tried to install something else than the default. Can I somehow configure autologin so it will use gnome instead of unity?

I know 12.04 is still the recommended however I would like to get the maximum out of available possibilities. In gnome 3.6 accessibility is turned on all the time and I hope this is a big move and hopefully may be helpfull.

Greetings

Peter