Hi,
I have heard of a Windows-Like distro. I believe it used to be called Lindows,
but because Microsoft got their panties in a bunch the name was changed to
Linspire. I have never tried it, buut I believe it is Ubuntu based. If you do
try it, I would be interested in knowing what accessibility is like on it.
Personally, I have not found a more accessible distro than Arch Linux. It takes
a bit to set up, but once it is going it runs like a dream.
HTH
Storm