Dear developers,
Because the Dash is not accessible with Orca in Trusty Unity I tried the gnome-session-metacity after installing:
sudo apt-get install gnome-session-flashback
I cannot get to the indicator applet, in Unity I did this with Alt_F10.
With ctrl_Alt_Tab I can switch to the bottom menubar. Is it possible to move the indicator applet to the bottom menubar? If so, how can I do this? Another question: using gnome-session-metacity I get to the application and location menu by Alt_F1 but on another desktop Alt_F1 had no results. Is there a setting to check out?
Milton
I notice that working with gnome-se