On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 12:15:04PM AEST, Jeremy Lincicome wrote:
> Chad,
> The command to start the screen reader in both GDM and Gnome is no longer
> control S.
> The command is now Alt Windows S.

It should be noted that we are in somewhat of a transition phase. Control S
still works in the Unity greeter login and during the install process if booted
directly to the install, but Super + Alt + S also works in the installer. Super
+ Alt + S does not currently work in the Unity greeter login, and I should
actually fix that. Eventually everything will move over to Super + Alt + S as
adopted by upstream.

Luke