Hi,

I have noticed that, very often, the login dialogue will crash when screen reader is on, and I type a password. When this dialogue is crashed, speech stops and the boot process is interrupted. Only fix seems to be rebooting from another virtual console. I could turn screen reader off for the login dialogue, but will have no way to know when to type a password. Maybe having screen reader enabled, then turning it off before typing password is a work-around? I can try this. What about other suggestions?

Thanks,

Dave