From: ubuntu-accessibility-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com
[mailto:ubuntu-accessibility-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com] On Behalf Of
Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Saturday, May 02, 2015 2:20 PM
To: 'Ubuntu Accessibility'
Subject: Re: accessing c drive with vinux live cd

Bring up Nautilus, which you'll find in your launcher as either home or
files, go into the View pulldown and the Side bar menu and make sure
Places is checked. Now you should be able to tab over to the places list
and find your hard drive.

Sounds like you're using a help page for an older version of Ubuntu.
Vinux 4 is running Ubuntu 12.04.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail