Dear Jared,

I thank you for your gracious and comprehensive response below and your
courteous invitation to share this with the Orca community at large.   Since I
happen to be the driving force behind the "active recruitment" you mentioned on
the Orca list, I feel it necessary to inform you that I myself would never have
known of your survey had it not been for Window Eyes (my secondary work
screenreader) having some sort of built-in pop-up script that directed me to
your site each and every single time I launched it.  I finally broke down and
took it after the third day so I could get it to go away.  Seeing as how Window
Eyes now comes free to anyone who has a license for Microsoft Office 2010 or
higher, you wanna talk about active recruitment, that will certainly drive the
numbers much higher than they otherwise would've been.  my modest message to
the Orca list and a few other Linux lists informing them of its existence on
the very last day it could be filled out is hardly indicative of activ
 e recruitment.  You are right though to consider the numbers inaccurate since
they would've been somewhat higher had I posted my suggestion sooner.  I know
this because of a number of respondents tried to take the survey only to find
that it had been closed.  I am going to take this opportunity to make a
suggestion to the Orca developer and anyone else in the community with the
necessary programming skills to add a similar script to Orca so that our user
community is better represented in these sorts of things.

Thanks again for your response and enjoy the rest of your day.
Alex Midence