On 30/11/2015 09:20, Milton wrote:
Hi Alex,
Hi Milton
I only use Orca myself but often people ask me for magnification. Because I got no result in Unity and Gnome-flashback-Metacity I use Gnome-shell 3.10.4.
OK, it's a very old version of Gnome that I haven't used. I used Gnome 3 since Gnome 3.16.
I do not know the screen level because Orca do not say this. I use the build-in magnifyer, I toggel the zoom, zoom-in en zoom-out through the shortcut keys in Systemsettings > Keyboardsetting. So I did not check the magnification in the compizconfig-setting-manager.
You can install CCSM because the information is provided by Accessibility section on Gnome settings panel.
Can you give me more information about users :
- Are there visual impaired ?
- At which zoom level they find it blurry ?

Personally I've a so bad view to find anything blurry.

Best regards.

--
Alex ARNAUD