This does indeed sound very good, and of course leads one to wonder about
sharing custom profiles.
Is there now, or will there in the planned future be an easy way to export and
import accessiblity profiles?
Thanks much to you and anyone who has worked on enhancing this functionality.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 04:03:16PM +1100