Hi all,

I am trying to create a virtual machine using Ubuntu server  16.4 64bit. The
file I am using is called ubuntu-16.04-server-amd64.iso. I can create the
virtual machine using the easy install procedure from within vmware player but
when I hit alt+windows+s to launch orca at the login screen or during the
install, nothing happens. I do not get any sound at all when the installation
starts. The virtual machine is created but I can't do anything with it because
strangely enough there appears to be no ssh daemon running. Is it possible to
resolve this situation? I need to run Orca so that I can run a ssh server on the
virtual machine. I can then use a terminal emulator to do whatever I have to do.

Pranav