I think I misunderstood your original question. I thought you were talking
about the backup utility that is part of Ubuntu.
Systemback sounds like it's some kind of 3rd party application, and I've never
tried it if it is/no idea re whether it's at all accessible, good enough
to use, or something wonderful.
Is it in default repos? If not, where did you get it?

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Daniel Crone wrote:
Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 10:59:12AM -0600

> Hello everyone.  My hope is to take an image of my computer and system as it
> is, and to put it on to a dvd as an installable dvd.
> Then I would not need to do anything but install, and have all my settings
> and desktop as I like it.
> For that reason, I Got systemback, and launched it.  I am running ubuntu
> 16.04 gnome desktop after removing unity.
> For whatever reason, Orca speaks nothing when running systemback.
> Could systemback be too much for this old machine?
> Any other suggestions?
> --
End of quoted content