Hello,

OK, sorry, I didn't know. but when I tested some cars which I've bought from Ticonblu it didn't work.

Thanks.

Best regards

Vojta.

mattias napsal(a):
the ticonblu games works

top speed works too

and manamon if you get sapi to work

Den 2020-05-23 kl. 17:24, skrev Vojtěch šmiro:
Hello my friend,

I am glad to see there is someone new who want to play games.

It is really hard. Sapi5 is hard to option in Wine and Ticonblu games are really hard for processor. You have to use Windows or Mac version,. I have primary linux only, so I can't play many games. And for some games I have Vinux 5 with Sapi5 installed. I can play for example Beatstar, Rhytmrage, Super egg hunt, etc. But not Ticonblu games and any others. And of course, Crazy party is my best game. I would like to play SoundRTS too, but I can't play linux version, it can't speak and I can't option it, I don't know how.

Best regards

Vojta.

Daniel Crone napsal(a):
There is a game called Blind Quest, available in the following:
windows, Mac, android, and iOS.
Also through steam.
Since I want to use linux more, would the steam version run on ubuntu, or am I better off getting the windows version of this game?
Also, are there any who use linux for any kind of games at all?