I love the command line. If I could use Home, End, Alt Tab, Ctrl x, c, and v, and control left and right arrows, the way they are used on the GUI, I would switch and never look back, except for browsing and Calc.

Fernando

On 6/4/20 12:56 PM, Jude DaShiell wrote:
Don't be embarrassed, only reason I know about it is my command line
orientation.  On Thu, 4 Jun 2020, Fernando Botelho wrote:

Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 11:54:09
From: Fernando Botelho <fernando.bote...@f123.org>
To: Jude DaShiell <jdash...@panix.com>, Pawel L. <pa...@mail.lobap.ca>
Cc: ubuntu-accessibility@lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Re: Ubuntu-Mate accessibility probably compromised

Thanks. I am embarrassed to say that I did not know apt-get could be used for
a total version upgrade.

I will try that next time.

Fernando

On 6/4/20 12:51 PM, Jude DaShiell wrote:
Mate has command line software update and software upgrade tools
installed out of the box.  man apt or man apt-get.  One could also
download aptitude and use that.