Hopefully for the next LTS 22.04 the installer will be accessible with Orca I'll be happy to keep my job.

Milton

Op 07-02-2021 om 23:36 schreef Luke Yelavich:
On Mon, Feb 08, 2021 at 09:25:26AM AEDT, Luke Yelavich wrote:
On Mon, Feb 08, 2021 at 12:09:54AM AEDT, milton wrote:
Hi,

I heard about flutter and future installer of Ubuntu. Hopefully the
installer then will be like now accessible with Orca? If not I have to start
looking for another job.
I highly doubt it. Whilst flutter uses GTk, I believe it only uses it for
window functionality, and
even t hen, flutter itself would need to properly support at-spi.
Ok, seems that upstrea flutter devs are aware of the issue.

https://github.com/flutter/flutter/issues/23601

So I somewhat take back what I said. Whether this is ready by 21.04 I have no
idea.

Luke