Hello gang,

I am interested in helping out with the Ubuntu Art project. If I understand it correctly, this will be where the bulk of the decisions are made regarding the overall graphical presentation to the world for Ubuntu? This is what I am concerned with.

Is Jdub going to be involved with this project as he is the overall Project manager for Ubuntu right?

For now, most of my time will simply be in giving feedback on various things as I see them. I don't have too much time to devote to graphics creation, but having someone with a good eye to bounce things off of can be quite helpful.

My background?

Well, I started themes.org back in... 97/98, and went on to found Linux.com. I sorta helped get Sourceforge.net off the ground too. (I hired Tony Guntharp to found and build the project).

Currently I am simply building web pages and don't do much with themes per se. I wouldn't mind getting back into it. My idea is to have a good default setup so that people don't have to worry about their theme and can concentrate on simply getting work done.

I'm on #ubuntu-artwork now, and will see you guys around.

Thanks for your time,
Trae

--
Trae "occy" McCombs || http://occy.net/