volvoguy wrote:

To reiterate - the UbuntuArtWebsite wiki page is for discussing issues
related to the website itself, not a temporary replacement for the art
website.

and I'll be posting source and patches here: http://69.60.114.112/source/

I have background images uploading and displaying fine now (on my local box), so I just need to repeat some of that work on themes, etc. Then we're good to go :)

- Henrik