On 9/28/05, Vijay Kishan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks for the offer Matthew,
>
>     <grin> I am jumping at it. I have forwarded 2
> picturs to you. Hope you are able to make something
> out of them in time. These are some ol picutrs that I
> had stored in my gmail account, and I am releasing it
> under GPL ,

Send more! Those are gorgeous. You have taken excellent photos and so
little touch-up is needed. I've merely cropped it and boosted the
color a little.

Here is a before and after of the insects:
Before color adjustment:
http://img125.imageshack.us/my.php?image=matingemigrantsbefore1bj.jpg

After:
http://img125.imageshack.us/my.php?image=matingemigrantsafter9un.jpg

(Note to others, I've resized these to 800x600 for bandwidth
savings... the true images are massive 4644x3483)

Vijay, what are you shooting with?

>     I am in GMT + 5.5 (India). its (8.45am here now)
>
> regards
> -Vijay Kishan

I'll finish them in the morning my time. Nice work.
--
Matthew Nuzum
www.bearfruit.org