You know that new Nexenta OS project for a Debian based Solaris that was based off Ubuntu Breezy? I have noticed that they have a pretty nice default theme setup. I'm not pointing out the Dropline Neu icons (which do look nice btw), but their new Window Decoration named Solar is what gets pointed out right now. I've noticed that Brezzy's artwork kinda had a Glass theme (like Hoary's theme was Sparkles). I think Dapper should continue the glass look but more advanced. Using a modified version of Solar would be a pretty nice idea (modified means that we could adjust the buttons a little bit and make it a bit more reddish), so who's up for it?

http://shots.osdir.com/slideshows/slideshow.php?release=495&slide=25

Viper550