On 2005.11.23, at 0:09, YetZero wrote:

What about setting a weekly meeting? You know, something like each
Thursday, or each Saturday, don't know, at some hour.

well ... that is a bit too ambitious... lets settle on only one meeting for now ...

Maybe that way
the team could become more active. Because I really think we could be
doing a lot more (or at least inform on what's happening behind the
scenes).

i concur

PS. Someone could please help me out on knowing how to translate the
GMT times at my own local times? I have missed all the other meetings
because of that.

um ... what other meetingS? ... i can remember only one meeting :)

GMT translations: google is your friend - http:// wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/ ;)

-Luka