Well, if you want originality, why don't we use this for Metacity (with a brown mod of course!)?
http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=26050

Also, this is the GTK theme that they use with that dec:
http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=29858

But don't forget; we can use almost any Metacity theme, as long as the theme recolors based off the GTK theme. I used that method to produce some strange variations; Brown Crux, SystemG in brown, and Bluecurve...but in Brown! It also works in reverse, I used the ClearLooks theme to make my Human window decorations to become teal. All I did was applied the themes while the GTK style was set to Human (or clearlooks in that one case). Oh yeah, I saw some of them new Humility icons, they look pretty neat! I've never seen a folder decked out with so much iCandy!

Viper550