Although the Tango Project is doing a lovely job, Andy Fitzsimon is working on
the icon set to be used for Dapper. We could (and I would think it lovely)
ship Tango with Dapper, but not set as default.

For more information please see: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtTeam
Andy, Jiri and I (sorry if I missed out others) have recently tried to get at
least that page up to scratch.

Please, please, please, everyone take a look at this page:
- https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtworkTodoProposal

Cheers,
Pascal Klein