Michele Cella wrote:
There is a really good artist (Billy Cantrell (bvc)) that does some really amazing themes, for example check out:

http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=33574
http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=36017

I've asked Billy to coordinate with the guys who are leading ubuntulooks to see if they can work in some of his ideas. He may also be interested in leading one of the three "top community" themes which we can get into Dapper.

A nice cursor theme that is probably the most complete you can find around and that provides Drag&Drop icons (supported by GTK 2.8), you can see those icons in action when you drag something with nautilus for example:

Ah, thats interesting. I think we are supposed to be using Jimmac's cursor theme, which I think is lovely, but it may be worth a review and suggestions.

PS
I noticed that the notification-daemon has switched to an IMHO horrible yellow bubble, is this the final look? the previous one looks way more professional to me. ;-)

The shape of the popup is fixed, the close icon needs work, the background colour isn't final.

Mark