Zitat von Who <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On 4/5/06, Sebastian Heinlein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Am Mittwoch, den 05.04.2006, 16:20 +0200 schrieb Josué Alcalde González:
> El mié, 05-04-2006 a las 12:44 +1000, Pascal Klein escribió:
> > Yep. Would you like some help with the rest?
>
> I sent them yesterday to the list. Haven't they arrived?

I attached them to a bug report:

https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/synaptic/+bug/24747

Thanks again. I cannot say this enough.

If we don't find a better solution I would vote for using your tango
styled icons.

Sebastian

I prefer Andreas' solution...can we attach that to the bug report too?

Everyone can attach stuff to bug reports. So feel free to do so.

But Anderson hasn't yet(?) provided a full theme and there are still the
outstanding issues that I mentioned in my last email.

I tried the same in my first approach to create icons, but could not find a
satisfying solution. But perhaps the discussion here is more fertile.

Thanks,

Sebastian