bvc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Maybe you don't remember or don't use google? A round scrollbar was mentioned on gnomefiles. Doesn't matter. I know you want round scrollbars. You, like others, forget who you are talking to. I know it has been mentioned elsewhere but....doesn't matter. Just don't act like I am the only or first, when you and I want it...obviously others do too.

Yes, by a long shot, except toolbars, everything in ubuntulooks is round. That which is not round is not themed, in the 'control' sense of the word. Ubuntulooks doesn't theme most of the other things you mentioned but boy most wish it did. A round workspace swithcher, panel? That would rock and actually put gnome in the same ballpark as the big boys but....you can't play if you are not in the same arena.

It's fine with me as is as well. I don't look at it (when working) or use the scrollbar. Who does? Keyboard!
 But the rare times I do want a fine adjustment and look at it I wonder why it is square.

I didn't mention the second because it is the first! Why would I? Sure, the second looks fine if you'd do it right. Your corners were not in sync wiht the rest of the theme. Understandable from an svg. Exported it looks even worse. You will not be happy until you implement it and make it work! Ever thought about that? It's called theming! Trust me when I say the bumps on your head will go away and hair will grow back when you see the end result and people go...wow!
;)
You can only try. No one can ask for more.
http://kwh.kernow-gb.com/~bvc/dapper-xubu/progress-scroll-trough2.png

http://kwh.kernow-gb.com/~bvc/dapper-xubu/progress-scroll-trough-frame.png
I've touched it up some more using elements from ubuntulooks to replace the svg mockup elements. Looks much better, I think.

Billy