On 5/3/06, Who <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 4/24/06, Mark Shuttleworth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  I just did a virgin Dapper install, and the existing themes are by default
> pretty weak:
>
>   - the high contrast ones we need for accessibility (though they could be
> installed with the accessibility metapackage that is going to be done,
> Henrik is working on that IIRC)
>   - Mist, Smokey, Ocean Dream, Simple, and Traditional... none of them are
> great
>
>  Is anyone else here keen to see the progress of the teams working on the
> three community themes? Are those themes packaged yet?
>
>  In the meanwhile, perhaps we could save some space by stripping everything
> other than Human out into a separate package.
>
>  Mark

I just did a big update on the IndustrialInspirate theme wiki page -
It now includes everything that is needed for it to be a very complete
and consistent theme. It just needs to be packaged
See:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtworkTeam/IndustrialInspirate

For the information about the theme

Also see the screenshot I just made here

http://mailforwho.googlepages.com/Screenshot.png/Screenshot-full.png