Op 16-mei-2006, om 5:10 heeft [EMAIL PROTECTED] het volgende geschreven:

p.s. I got an Email from Scott, my Usplash Tangerine (yes, I just gave
it an offical name) might be a possible contender for the new Dapper
artwork...and apparently he "wasn't paying attention" to the posts when
I attached versions with fixed aspect ratios. I might also rework them
with a new reflection for the eye candy lovers if I have a spare minute
(right now)

Wait. Huh? I feel as though last-minute decisions are being made that can't possibly be reached a consensus on before UI freeze. Aren't we past UI freeze already? Why should we still have a vote on which artwork we use for usplash-Dapper? Is there time for that?

Besides, isn't it policy to brand Ubuntu logos with brown (and blue for Kubuntu, yellow for Edubuntu)? Refer to http://www.ubuntu.com/ ubuntu/TrademarkPolicy/ on the wiki.

Michiel

P.S.: Maybe it's just me, but I feel that the art team might benefit from some sort of calendar. Does anybody else use Google Calendar? We could maintain a calendar which everybdoy could then import into their account so that we can all look up when that UI freeze is coming along and when we're required to vote for the default Dapper themes.