Who wrote:
On 5/16/06, Michiel Sikma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'd like to bring something up again. Why are there so many smooth
engine skins in the proposed "internal" package? I feel as though we
only need one, anyway, so we might as well move one of the eye-candy

Please note the 'Real' meaning of 'internal' and 'external' given to us by Mark!

Everything is going in _one_ package and the internal/external refers
to whether it was made by members of Ubuntu Art!

Ah. I thought that someone once said that "internal" themes are installed by default and that "external" themes are ones that can only be chosen after downloading an extra themes pack from the repository.

Sorry about that, then. I guess I was mistaken. Thanks for letting me know.

Michiel