Op 17-mei-2006, om 14:49 heeft [EMAIL PROTECTED] het volgende geschreven:

what immediately strikes me is how much intelligently Viper550's splashes work
with the limited colour palette.

the don't have gradation, but appear to as s/he uses flat colour to
mimic the effect, as screenprinters and poster artists have done for decades.

Let's not start evaluating just yet. I think that at this moment, we should focus on getting as many propositions in as possible. Then we can start evaluating. That should also take place in a sort of organized matter so that we can easily respond to one another, maybe.

Michiel