On Wed, 2006-17-05 at 18:21 +0200, Frank Schoep wrote:

> One thing I noticed is that my GIMP's palette editor is really awkward (read:
> horrible) to use, but it does the trick eventually.

Agree.  Drag and drop functionality would be great for indexes!

That said, you must re-import your image against your new palette, and
the default pngtobogl won't convert the adjusted image because Gimp
insists on changing the headers to include that 17th indexed color
(despite telling it to not include transparency etc).