On Thu, 2006-05-18 at 06:51 -0400, Lukas Sabota wrote:
> > I'm not too fond of this idea. Why do we need to change them?
> >
> > Maybe it is just me but I think adding unnecessary orange to even
> > application icons would be too much orange for a desktop.
> >
> > Finally I guess it would be a fair bit of work to run through all the
> > icons especially when there are not Human SVG icons.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Pascal

> Pascal,
>       It would absolutely be a lot of work to run through ALL of the
> application icons and change them in any way.  What I am suggesting is
> to change the few icons that are on the screen by default to fit in with
> the theme.
>
> God bless,
> Lukas

...and then we would have a mish-mash of orange-ified application icons
and normal ones. If a user were to then look at the Applications ->
Internet menu they will see the Firefox and Evolution icons tanned
orange, though the others will be normal...

Even more reason to leave them. :)

Cheers,
Pascal