Troy James Sobotka wrote:
We need a contact list.

The wiki is horribly out of date for active members.

What I need?
Send me your name and an active contact email address
so everyone can contact you.  Also send me your areas
of interest.  If you are currently working on Dapper
art that is packaged, etc., please include that
information.

Thank you.

Spread the word.  If you are a forum fanatic, tell
them to get involved with this mailing list.

Thank you.

Michiel Sikma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (But this e-mail address will be changed in a few weeks to something more professional; I'll alert this list and change the appropriate wikipages when that happens).

I'm interested in working on UI development. I have a lot of disagreements with various parts of not just Ubuntu's specific art, but also some of Gnome's mannerisms. I'm not really a fanatic icon designer, although I'll help out wherever necessary. I'm a young designer who hasn't been working as a professional for very long. I'm currently employed at Rotterdam Design Center (http://www.dcworks.nl/).

I intend to follow the mailing list, visit IRC, and use the wiki as a repository of information. Rebuttably presuming that the forum isn't exactly an active place for art team members to discuss things, I'll neglect it for now.

So in a nutshell: feel free to contact me about anything related to art, whether it's design choices (I'm very interested in theoretical design, and designing per rules) or making wallpapers or making mock-ups. I'm always available to give criticism, and I often check my mail.

Michiel