On Fri, 2006-05-26 at 04:53 +0300, Jimmy Angelakos wrote:
Billy wrote:

> The bg color is #efebe7 unless my update was borked somehow and didn't
> overwrite the old gtkrc.

You're right, I appear to have clicked on the wrong side of a gradient
or something, but that is beside the point, I just think that the grey
in the theme is a bit too "cold" to fit it.

Cheers,
Jimmy

I don't see gray, I see a very light beige? It is going towards grey, and I happen to agree with you that it's 'cold'. I've tried to get it changed, because something other than what gnome has always had as default would be nice, but was told that it looks good on ttf monitors and the color I suggested (more green) did not. I checked on a ttf at work and it didn't. Yes, the current looked better but it's not like it's the only color that looks good on a ttf. I'd really like to see it changed, because I just can't stand to use it. It's not dapper.

Also, artwork for dapper is finished and we're now moving on to edgy. So please contribute your thoughts towards the next release!