On Fri, 2006-05-26 at 11:15 -0700, Troy James Sobotka wrote:
> For the moment, let's stay focused on the road to Dapper, polish up the
> existing Human
> theme to the max for that, and then break new ground post-Dapper."

On this topic, is there a package that contains the 5 themes and 3
wallpapers will be provided on Dapper?  I may be missing something but
so far, I haven't noticed them being made available on any of my Dapper
boxes that contain default settings.

I for one would like to run through and test them before ship date.  I'm
sure some things such as inhert properties and possibly wallpaper
suggestions can be optimized now that we have a known set of icons and
backgrounds.

Chuck