Viper550 wrote:
That's it! I see not many people (except me) have liked my Frozen theme idea. I'm going to be possible contributing it for the bonus themes on Edgy, but for now...I'm going to release what I have (not the iconset), and try something different for the next theme. What is a better color I could have used? Would Purple had been better?

Viper550

It's not that I don't like the idea (although the contrast, especially with the title bar, was pretty awful in the screenshots that I've seen), it's just that I think it's way too early to start working at this point. We shouldn't try to solo our way to a new Edgy default theme. That's something that's decided after long elaborate discussions on which direction we should take.

Like I said, I just didn't see the point at that time.

Michiel