Op 29-mei-2006, om 13:49 heeft Chuck Huber het volgende geschreven:

On Mon, 2006-05-29 at 04:31 -0700, Chuck Huber wrote:
But they need work. It appears none except Human is working properly.

IndustrialXT looks like it's made it in though I don't see Human Legacy.

Dawn of Ubuntu and Simple Ubuntu wallpapers are installed but not
Chocolate.

And I haven't rebooted to see if the Tangerine usplash is there yet.

HUMAN shipped with a few SVGs of the filesystem icons!!!  Very nice.

Chuck

Huh. How can the themes not be included correctly when there are only two days left before launch?