Hi everybody,
as I proposed last night to mix the gtk engines I have make some pratical screenshot to see the all features of each engines (clearlooks, ubuntulooks, gflat and clearlooks cairo from where gflat derives).
I think it would be make better if we take the best things of each engines and put into a one.
I can summary the best features in this list:
- checkbox and V check and gradient list selection from ubuntulooks
- metacity is a combination from Tempura  and Gentle. we can think to make some innovative with metacity theme that will be recognized in better by the people (Like when the people seen a  "traffic light" in the window think at apple mac osx). in this way I waiting for the Gnome 2.16 window manager that seems to integrated, (I hope do you?) composite.
- panel, frame and tab by  clearlooks
- scroll bar and progressa bar here we reach a big personalization thnx to gFkat engines and the scroll bar looks like the sking of the eft for the next release

So this are the features that I put on the light to implement into a unique engines ora  combination of gtkrc.

About the color scheme I think that for dapper , as said the last night, would be better like 2 major color not only one. In my screen shot I combined very well the black graphite color with orange dapper human. the black one is more like resting the eyes from orange. This is could be the color scheme for edgy. or What does the line of edgy artwork will be? it will be olive like the skin of the eft or it will be another a color scheme?

I have put my opinion here.

regards,
lizardking

--