hello everybody,
as said in the previous mail reflection, now I have worked hard con gflat engines like a starter point proposal to develop the next artwork. I have mixed the "one "color of dapper and the result are 2 major color: graphite black and light orange. The minor color is strong orange used for progressbar, tab selection and sliders. I give the theme a art touch by the gFlat engines in particular the "arrowed" progress bar and the lizard (eft) skin scrollbar.
I have to combined the ubutulooks to use the checkbox, radio and similar beacuse I think are better. Someone could help me in this?
Another improve is the arrow in the down menu. Image are more eloquent than 1000 words:

- Now
- Mockup improvment  (I know is not a perfect mockup but I hope render the idea)

So I improved color scheme from one to 2 +1 colors. I also Improvemento the frame and panel by the unification of the color. Moreover the buttons now are more like Lipstik kde-ish.

Screenshots:
- buttons , radio and checkbox
- scroolbar and progressar and slider
selections

Download is here

All is hosted at gnome-look.
Should I make a wiki page on ubuntu.com?

--
iAc
http://www.iacopomasi.net