I think there needs to be an update shipped to fix the theme
descriptions... on the CD I downloaded an hour ago half of the new
themes have blank descriptions (there were 2 or 3 blanks IIRC),
another has the description running off the edge of the window and
unreadable, another has a word missing in the description.

On 6/1/06, Sean Hammond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just downloaded a Dapper release iso and it looks like the theme
description fixes didn't make it in.