Michiel Sikma wrote:
I've been thinking about how to retain consistency between different types of Ubuntu (Kubuntu, Xubuntu, Edubuntu). Perhaps we could simply make sure that the default themes that exist for the different distros are somewhat universal?

For instance, Kubuntu could have a blue theme. It should preferably look as much like the Ubuntu default theme as possible, barring the color set. Then we should include that blue theme not just in Kubuntu, but also in Ubuntu. And the other way around, of course, there should be an orange theme for Kubuntu.

This way, we can retain consistency between the different types of Ubuntu and also adhere to the thought of making several color styles for the default theme. I'm not sure if this is entirely possible to perform, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on it.

Michiel

Best. Idea. Ever!

Even better, I was even trying to get Kubuntu to use Polyester as the default theme for Dapper because it looks very simliar to Ubuntulooks...basically being a glossy version of Plastik.

Viper550