Chuck Huber wrote:
On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 15:25 -0700, Chuck Huber wrote:

The link below depicts XP cursors to the left, while the equivalent
Polar, Neutral and Ubuntu cursors are on the right, in that order.

http://lagunadata.com/staging/buntu_art/cursor_comp.png

Checking around I found both Neutral and Polar have newer versions which
further add to their polish.  An updated screenshot is below.

http://lagunadata.com/staging/buntu_art/cursor_comp2.png

I still don't really see many actual improvements. The Polar cursor is awful, from my point of view, because of the gradient and the unconventional shape. It looks pretty cool as alternate cursor set, but definitely not as the default one. The differences between Neutral and Jimmac's set are also minimal, with the exception of the Neutral cursors being inverted. I like the waiting cursor of Jimmac more because it has a background (and a good amount of padding).

Michiel