Op 20-jun-2006, om 9:39 heeft Oliver Grawert het volgende geschreven:

hi,
Am Dienstag, den 20.06.2006, 08:32 +0100 schrieb Mark Shuttleworth:

Andy Fitzsimon did the first versions of the Ubuntu font - I think he
did it by hand and it was his first font, so cleanup / patches /
improvements welcome!
if you do changes, please use the sourcepackage from the archive as a
base and feel free to send the changes to me to get them included in the
package.

ciao
        oli

I think that it would be a good idea to schedule an improvement drive for this font. It's the Ubuntu title font, afterall, and used in the official logo. Any improvements must be carefully considered. I've opened a spec for it here: https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+spec/ ubuntu-art-titlefont

Michiel