On Fri, 2006-30-06 at 23:41 +0100, Who wrote:
> >  It would be really, really nice if someone would write this up as a wiki
> > page as "guidelines for an Ubuntu wallpaper"!
> >

> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Documentation/Guidelines/WallPapers

In addition to this, the spec has been altered accordingly.

https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+spec/ubuntu-art-wallpaper

For those of you who are waiting until the last minute to
submit, I would suggest that you take this early time
to get used to Launchpad.  I keep harping on this because
it is the way Ubuntu works -- and we are part of Ubuntu.
It is critical that all contributing members step up and
get with the existing structure.

Don't expect to be taken too seriously if you wait
until the last minute to make a flurry of single-decision
artwork.

Thanks again.