On Saturday 01 July 2006 14:06, Viper550 wrote:
>  It's not actually that far off from Human, Tropic was designed to have an
> easier transition than Frozen because the main colors are Orange and Green,
> meaning we could keep our logo the same, and as long as we tweaked some of
> the icons in the theme (like monitors) to look a bit better, and added some
> green to the website in some places, it would be as easy as pie!
>
>  Tropic was intended to replace Human, period....

That sounds good, and if Tropic turns out to be a great theme we can consider
moving towards it for Edgy + 1. For Edgy, the main focus is to deliver a
slick and polished Human theme in a structured way. It's about getting a
process in place which allows everyone to participate in an efficient and
organized way, and it's going well already.

Besides the Human theme, there's room for other themes like Tropic to be
developed and considered for inclusion in Edgy and that is were theme teams
come in. I'm going to send a detailed explanation to the list within a few
minutes, alongside the request for teams to apply, so stay tuned!

With kind regards,

Frank Schoep